VINE Court service is a service through which crime victims can register to receive telephone and e-mail notification when their offender’s court event status changes.
Do you want to be updated on what’s happening in your case? Fill this form out and a prosecutor from our office will call you!
VINE Court Services
Victims can also register by calling the VINE® toll-free number at 800-511-1670. Live operator assistance will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in both English and Spanish.
Steps to receive notifications of court dates:
- go to www.vinelink.com
- Choose “Kentucky”
- Click “Find an Offender Court Case”
- Enter the Defendant’s Name or the Case Number
- Click the “VINE” button next to the defendant’s name
- Click “Notify me of Changes”
- Enter your phone number and/or email address
- Click Continue
- Click “Yes, Register”