As the official child support enforcement agency for Warren County, the Warren County Attorney's Office provides services for parents who wish to obtain or provide support for their children. The Child Support Division determines, on a case-by-case basis, which of the child support services listed below are appropriate:
- Locating a non-custodial parent
- Enforcing child support orders
- Enforcing medical support orders
- Establishing child support and medical support.
- Establishing paternity for children born out of wedlock.
- Enforcing alimony payments.
- Collecting delinquent child support and medical bills.
(This project is funded, in part, under a contract with the Cabinet for Health and Family Services with funds from the Community Services Block Grant Act of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services).